Pages

22.8.10

Back

I find myself reaching for your hand beside me
even when youre not there
I find myself running my fingers through my hair
wishing they were your gentle hands instead
your voice moves like a breeze through my dreams
and I wake up expecting to see you there beside me
when it rains I can feel your lips on mine
and every raindrop on my face sends me back in time

back to you
everything leads back to you
don't deny it, you know its true
it all leads back to you

every time the sun shines
its warmth feels like when you wrap your arms around mine
every time I laugh
I can feel you laughing too
like every happy moment
is a shared moment
a moment I share with you
cause every moment leads me

back to you
everything leads back to you
don't deny it, you know its true
it all leads back to you

every word I write
every thought I have
every thing I speak
I wonder what would you think
I don't need approval
or justification
I just wanna share my life with you
every moment with you
every second of this long long life we live
with you
because I want to always go

back to you
everything leads back to you
don't deny it, you know its true
it all leads back to you

when your fingertips meet mine
it seems to stop time
when your fingers touch my hair
I can feel you, sense you everywhere
when your voice fills my ears
it just melts all my worries,
all my fears
when your lips brush my troubled face

we are launched together
to a different place
where its only you and me
where our love seems as vast as the sea
our troubles as small as a pea
no worries
we are free
because I want to always go

back to you
everything leads back to you
don't deny it, you know its true
it all leads back to you

No comments:

Post a Comment